The Research & Analysis Unit is part of the Program Integrity and Analysis Section. The Unit is responsible for mandatory federal reporting, performance measurement, and ad hoc data requests and information support for DPA, DHSS administration, the Legislature, and the public and media.
For specific data needs not answered with our reports on this page, please fill out the form below and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summary reports include statistics about DPA’s core programs (Adult Public Assistance, Alaska Temporary Assistance, Medicaid, Food Stamps, General Relief Assistance, and Senior Benefits), including demographic information, caseloads, benefit expenditures, and an overview of program performance.
- Monthly Core Programs Dashboard
- Monthly Caseload & Benefit Summary (History)
- Statewide Fiscal Year Profile (History)
- Statewide Performance Measures
- Heating Assistance (History)
These reports show the number of applications received each month by program and office. Programs include Adult Public Assistance, Alaska Temporary Assistance, Food Stamps, General Relief Assistance, Interim Assistance, and Medicaid.
Application Timeliness measures the percentage of applications processed in a timely manner. Application Cycle Time is the average number of days from application date to decision date. Timely Benefit Issuance is the percentage of ongoing cases whose benefits were issued by the regular run.
- Applications Timeliness (History)
- Applications Cycle Time (History)
- Timely Benefit Issuance (History)
Child Care Reports
Reports include data on CCAP expenditures, families and children caseload, and providers (count, capacity, and participation in the CCA and CCG programs).
Work Services Reports
Work Services reports measure the performance of DPAWS and contractor offices in administering Work Services.
Benefit Accuracy Performance
Tables that show the accuracy rates of the eligibility decisions, and conversely the error rates, that result from samples of five DPA programs that are reviewed by the DPA Quality Assessment Reviewers. Additionally, the first file in the list is the state-by-state ranking of Food Stamp error rates, and the last file in the list contains the results of a separate sample of Food Stamp households reviewed by the DPA Regional Reviewers.
- Food Stamp Benefit Accuracy National Ranking (History)
- Food Stamp Benefit Accuracy (History)
- Temporary Assistance Benefit Accuracy (History)
- Adult Public Assistance Benefit Accuracy (History)
- Child Care Benefit Accuracy (History)
- Medicaid PERM Accuracy (History)
- Case Review System Benefit Accuracy (History)