The Quality Assessment Unit provides timely and accurate data for evaluating the agency’s performance.
The Quality Assessment (QA) review provides valuable statistics and information on how well the agency delivers public assistance services. It is one of the tools used by the Division to develop training, policies, and techniques that will enhance the delivery of services and benefits to DPA’s recipients.
Food Stamp Annual Report
Food Stamp Corrective Action Plans (CAP)
The Food Stamp Program regulations require a Corrective Action Plan (CAP) twice a year.
- November 2008 Food Stamp Correction Action Plan (PDF)
- November 2007 Food Stamp Correction Action Plan (PDF)
- May 2007 Food Stamp Correction Action Plan (PDF)
- November 2006 Food Stamp Corrective Action Plan (PDF)
- May 2006 Food Stamp Correction Action Plan (PDF)
Corrective Action Planning Spreadsheet (CAPS)